Information and Policies
- Monday-Thursday 6:50-3:00, Friday 6:50-2:50.
- Students must have a pass during the school day, even during lunch.
- Students must sign into and out of the check in computer when visiting the media center.
- Students can check out three books for three weeks at a time. Books can be renewed if not on hold for another student.
- We do not charge late fees; however, lost books are $20 for hard cover and $10 for paperback.
- Printing costs 10 cents per page for black ink and 25 cents per page for color.
Shannon Wilson- Media Specialist
Mrs. Wilson has been a life long reader and is the full-time media specialist at Grayson High School. She has been both a Language Arts teacher and a Media Specialist in Gwinnett County and Barrow County. She attended the University of Georgia for both her undergraduate and Masters degrees in English Education and Instructional Technology respectively. Most recently, she earned her Specialist degree in Teaching and Learning from Piedmont College. Mrs. Wilson enjoys reading, camping, and beaching it. She is ready to help teachers and students in any way she can.
Email- Shannon Wilson
Wanda Cox- Media Clerk
Mrs. Cox is the media clerk at Grayson High School and has been an employee of Gwinnett County Public Schools since 2002 where she has served in a variety of capacities. Mrs. Cox also works with the textbooks. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, spending time with her family, especially her grandson, the golden child. When not at school, Mrs. Cox can be found geocaching and practicing the ukulele for her next show.
Email- Wanda Cox